(keitai-l) Re: does anyone know how many Java-enabled phones have been sold in Japan?

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 07/11/01
Based on Brian's input I am refining my estimate:

DoCoMo (7/8 July 2001)         4,260,000 (DoCoMo official)
DoCoMo since 7/8 July             80,000 (my estimate)
J-Phone + AU           150,000 - 200,000 (Brian's estimate)

total              4,490,000 - 4,540,000

5 million was not such a bad number :)

Best regards,

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq.html