(keitai-l) What is this?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 07/13/01
What is this sitting in the corner for hours and make beep, beep?

It's me playing with a P2101V 3G FOMA phone. I can confirm
almost everything what Ren wrote. But I have to add, that
the phone looks big and clunky first, but if you play with
it, you feel that it is very well balanced and the keys are
very ergonomic to use. It just needs more coverage and it should
be a bit more stable in making connections. The screensize
is nothing than amazing, soon I can forget my 90x90 pixel
logos and go for 200x200 instead. Even looking at video in
the train is really more enjoyful than just reading all the
time.

Check out our new "Showcase of Japanese Keitai Culture":
* Playing with the Panasonic P2101V 3G FOMA phone
  http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/

It just raises one question: Do I have to dress now before
I pick up a call? This camera sees everything ;)

Enjoy,

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht  [ Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. ]  http://nooper.com