(keitai-l) iappli download for emulator without docomo email address

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 07/13/01
A previous contributor provided useful links to sites such as
http://www.gigaflops.co.jp that enable you to download iappli. However if
you don't have access to the network (i.e. in Europe) it is impossible to
get access to the files. You can enter a non docomo email address and it
does  sends a URL for the iappli. However when you try to download it
obviously detects that it is not an i-mode device and does not send.

We have developed several iappli of our own for clients but would like to
run some iapplis on the DoJa emulator just to get a feel for what the
Japanese iappli developers are doing. Is there anyway to get access to these
files? Perhaps somebody would be so kind to put the games on a server with
access to ftp or html download from a  fixed browser?   Failing this maybe
someone could post their favourite iapplis to this list, after all they are
less that 10k:-) I really want to play that baseball game...

Thanks

John Whelan
Alatto Ltd.
Linden Court
Stillorgan Plaza
Co Dublin
Ireland
t:+353-1-209-0787
m:+353-87683-8850
http://www.alatto.com

"Is that the internet in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"