(keitai-l) Re: Can phones give good (talking) head? (Was Re: Re: Sense of video o

From: Gustaf Rosell <gustaf_at_xpedio.com>
Date: 07/20/01
At 16:47 2001-07-19, you wrote:
>If you did not experience the cu-seeme thing back then, you may have your
>doubts about vid-phones now.... If you did, I suspect you won't - not in
>Japan at least.

The strange thing with cu-seeme etc. is that now when cameras are OK and
almost for free, and bandwidth is at least sometimes available, no one
seems to be using them. Maybe people were turned off by Netmeeting?

All land-line experiments have also failed. Could it be more interesting on
an expensive mobile line? Very hard to say.

/g

http://xped.io | gustaf_at_xpedio.jp | t +46 8 674 50 47 | m +46 70 916 4747