(keitai-l) Re: NTT DoCoMo <9437.T> says 3G network improving

From: Arjen van Blokland <arjen104_at_yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 07/26/01
According to my experience it does for the P2401 FOMA
mobile data card. Downloaded yesterday 1.7MByte in 64s,
sitting at my desk on 5m distance from the nearest window.
A much better experience than 1 month ago.

Arjen van Blokland

--- Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda@morganstanley.com>
さんは書きました:
> Not in my experience, but...
>
> NTT DoCoMo <9437.T> says 3G network improving
>
>    01/07/26 15:27
>
>    TOKYO, July 26 (Reuters) - NTT DoCoMo Inc,
> Japan's top mobile phone
> carrier, said on Thursday that it has solved many of
> the initial
>    problems in the stability of its trial
> third-generation wireless
> services.
>
>    DoCoMo said that connection rates improved to 90
> percent as of July
> 19 from 50 percent at the time of launch in May and
> that the reliability

[ excessive quoting removed ]