(keitai-l) Re: http error

From: Manik Jandial <manikj_at_vbeing.com>
Date: 07/30/01
I answer my own question:
Actually we have to set the PackageURL in which we give the host name and
port no.(relative path)of the server , where our application jar file is
located.

And in case we are testing our application with emulator  ,PackageURL value
is not used since emulator loads the jar file from hard disk.........At