(keitai-l) Re: old keitai

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 07/31/01
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>It's the same old pre-Meiji story again ... "We are Japanese - world
>standards don't apply to us - what's going on outside of Japan doesn't
>concern us ..."

I have forborne from commenting on your numerous posts to date as they
seem in the main to be trolls better suited to a junior Slashdot forum
than Keitai-l, but as a Mac-using pro-whaling vegetarian Englishman living
down here in Sunny Fukkers, I feel I really must disabuse you of the
notion that what's going on outside Japan "doesn't concern us".

It does.

"We" are both delighted by the fact that Europe is making such a pigs ear
of their mobile systems and hugely entertained by the squeals of envious
outrage from persons such as yourself that once again Japan has done it
better, done it faster and will almost certainly do it more profitably.

So - when can we expect the Black Ships to come and enforce WAP?

Now - as a fellow Brit, (I think you mentioned you are  a Brit) could I
possibly ask you to moderate your posts to be a little less racist in
tone, and be just a little less of a public embarrassment? This list is
about keitai, not your rather putrid views on Japan.

Nick May

Fukuoka, Kyushu, Japan.