(keitai-l) Re: old keitai(question for u)

From: Manish Prabhune <applet_graphics_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 07/31/01
Actually products like Tiny XML and K-XML could be used theoretically,
but still the minimum bytecode size needed to implement XML features
is around 6 kb. Developers are high pressed to get things in 10 kb, so if we
give away 6 kb out of it just for some XML stuff I think we would not have
any space to put code for our functional requirements.

So I think its gonna take some time for XML to be successfully adopted when
the 10 kb limit is removed