(keitai-l) Re: DT adopts i-mode revenue model

From: Marc Printz <Marc.Printz_at_724.com>
Date: 08/03/01
Hi,
One can probably sell a can of Coke for 50US$ in some places on Earth
(halfway between oases in Sahara?). It just won't provide for a very
scalable and popular business... And there won't be many shops putting Coke
on their shelves... And the production/distribution might just be too
expensive compared to the revenue stream...
Regards
Marc