(keitai-l) Re: getting Java apps onto J-Phone SH07

From: Zev Blut <zev_at_atc.yamatake.co.jp>
Date: 08/06/01
Marco,

Wow!  Thanks for finally revealing this lovely gem of knowledge!
I took a brief look at the API and an interesting feature, not found in
DoJa or KDDI, is in the DeviceControl class the ability to get the latitude,
longitude
and location name of your current location (if the service is enabled).
That is very
interesting.
Also, if go here http://www.jblend.com/ext/JSCL/en/index2.html
you will get an English translation of the API.

Hmm, perhaps J-Phone will be exporting its' API outside of Japan?????

Cheers,
Zev