(keitai-l) Re: IAppli not working on 80kb N503i phone

From: Zev Blut <zev_at_atc.yamatake.co.jp>
Date: 08/07/01
You can generally tell if it is an ADF problem because the i-appli will not
download.
You get an error message at the point of clicking the link to download
before showing you a review screen about the i-appli (which is showing the
adf).

It sounds like Vishal Gupta is having a different problem.
Does it not show the screen when you run the i-appli?
Is the main menu your first screen shown when the i-appli runs?
Details are always helpful.

Zev