(keitai-l) Re: IAppli not working on 80kb N503i phone

From: vishal gupta <vishal_at_netesoft.com>
Date: 08/07/01
Hi Zev & other friends,
I am able to download the application, so I don't feel it is the ADF
problem.
Yes, the main menu is the first screen ( which is a panel ) which has the
options listed on it ( radio buttons).
In all other phones I can see this first screen & am able to select the
options. But in N503i I am not able to see the main menu.
Is this problem is related to memory issue as I am told that N503i has the
least memory of 80kb?
This is the only difference between the N503i & other phones which I am
aware of.
Please suggest some solution.

regards
Vishal Gupta