(keitai-l) Re: Real-time Party/Club Information Application

From: <michael_at_haa.com.tw>
Date: 08/07/01
some places are indeed always very popular,
and some are always quite empty....
but still there are many places stay in between.
so knowing if there are available seats in there places is still valuable.
However, comparing to just making a phone call, you need to provide more
value through i-mode rather than only info of availability...

Michael Lee