(keitai-l) Re: IAppli not working on 80kb N503i phone

From: Zev Blut <zev_at_atc.yamatake.co.jp>
Date: 08/07/01
Howdy,

Well the problem sounds tough.  Without looking at the code I am not sure
as to what the problem could be.

If you think it is a memory problem, then we can found that out real quick.
At the very start of your application put a try catch block to catch
an OutOfMemoryError.  Inside the catch block create and show a Dialog
saying there is a memory error.
When you start the app up if it is a memory problem you will see your Dialog
and know that is the problem.

Aside from that I would say it is time to some tried and true debugging
techniques.
Strip out all unnecessary code to just the start screen.  See if it works,
if it does
start adding in code until it breaks.  Then you have a good idea as to why
it breaks.
Feel free to share why when you find out = )

Zev