(keitai-l) Correction in "Killer Apps, and Wecome to the (Flying) Monkey House"

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 08/09/01
I dithered briefly over the original wording -- I didn't mean
"digital mobile phone communications" as in "sending bits
through the air, rather than analog signals" but rather
"mobile phone data communications".  My mistake.

Please change the subject line to something reflecting
the debate on this issue.

Thanks.

-michael turner
leap@gol.com

P.S. while we're doing errata here (like you care): that
should have been L. Frank Baum, not Frank L. Baum.