(keitai-l) Re: can you afford to be BAD? wasKiller Apps

From: Benjamin Kowarsch <benjk_at_mac.com>
Date: 08/09/01
>I will pay more to have a video conference with my mother halfway across the
>world, but I might only do it if it is cheaper than the air ticket that allows
>me to visit her every year. There is no way that I would engage in that video
>conference if it means I won't be able to have a proper dinner for a week.

I assume what you mean is video telephony, not video conferencing.

Video conferencing involves ...
- the ability to see all participants concurrently
- a white board accessible and visible by all participants
- a document sharing/showing facility accessible and visible by all
participants

regards
benjamin