(keitai-l) Re: Handset prices - Kansai vs. Kanto

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 08/12/01
<huffy>
As evidence of being able to read *some* Japanese, see
  www.idiom.com/~turner/JEvaHz
</huffy>

The problem is more that my brain is addled (see the
majority of my postings here, if you don't have enough
evidence already) and my eyes are older than their 45 years.

Hardly a day goes by that I don't exclaim "hey!  They can't
say that in a family newspaper!" followed by, "Oh....I see...
they didn't."

-michael turner
leap@gol.com