(keitai-l) Re: VoIP blah blah (was: Re: Siemens to market VoIP via WLAN for use with PDAs)

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 08/15/01
On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Juergen Specht wrote:

> It seems you didn't read my mails and URL's correctly.
> I didn't talked about free like in beer, I talk
> about a 800yen/hour network maintainer who leave a very
> buggy technical solution wide open, so every random script
> kiddie can access this anonymous and for free (like in
> beer).

That is your analysis of the state of MOSBurger right now?

Objecting that public access 802.11 is not going to be deployed really
doesn't work for me, becuase it *is* deployed already.

I'm almost ready to buy an 802.11 card, find a VoIP gateway, install
the appropriate software, and phone you from MOSBurger.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   917 532 4208   http://www.netbsd.org