(keitai-l) Re: testing java iappli outside Japan

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 08/16/01
I think the best resource in English for questions
like these is this very list, regardless of what you
might hear any minute now from a company whose
name starts with 'E'.

Impatient for answers?  Go to any page of the
keitai-l archives

     http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/

and search -- I just tried "test iAppli outside Japan"
and it turned up useful information.

If you have money to spend, there is this company
whose name starts with 'N', and ends with 'r',
employing this guy who takes pictures of Japanese
girls with weird hair.  I've heard they are good.

In exchange for this advice, you must bookmark

   www.idiom.com/~turner/keitai-l-faq.html

home of the once and future official keitai-l
FAQ, and then you must remind me now and
again about how awful this FAQ is, how it could
fixed here, there, and countless other places.

It's a terrible FAQ, but it points to some good
ones.

-michael turner
leap@gol.com