(keitai-l) DoCoMo 504i?

From: Nik Frengle <eseller_at_eimode.com>
Date: 08/16/01
With recent very large price drops on 503i handsets, does anyone know when the 504i is due out? Maybe by next month when I have had my 209is for 10 months? I have this strange feeling...maybe there won't be a 504i? The pattern up until now has been new i-mode models released in year-end or new years, with wide distriubtion by spring. Hmm...I must get something new (it is an imperative, they put something in the water here in Nippon in order to induce this compulsion--I haven't been able to resist it, even though I gave up drinking water for Poccari Sweat), but would be quite unhappy if I got something that quickly went out of date. If you have some smarmy NDA, a note from Natassha is welcome. ;-)
-Nik