(keitai-l) Re: Need clarification

From: Manish Prabhune <applet_graphics_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 08/17/01
Thanks ren, for your clarification.

Just a joke for all.
    Our office had a receptionist, a Japanese, not so very good at English.

    When she quit her job, she sent a mail to tell us her new contact
address.
    At the end of her mail she wanted to write "Keep/Stay in touch with me"
    for which she wrote "Keep touching me"......

Thanks once again.

Regards
Manish
www.imodeindia.com