(keitai-l) Re: NDA

From: Nik Frengle <eseller_at_eimode.com>
Date: 08/21/01
Kevin,
The NDA comes up when talking about how official providers get user
information, since this is done transparent to a user and seems to be
covered by an NDA. This is different from the utn tag used with newer phones
on unofficial sites, which is not transparent, asking a user if they would
like to send their information. I am a betting man, and I would lay even
odds that either utn or a tag which does the same thing is used, and that
all handsets have the capability, but no one will confirm this, least of all
NTT DoCoMo (I have asked).
-Nik

From: "Kevin Markowitz" <kevinmz@hotmail.com>