(keitai-l) Re: Keitai components

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 08/23/01
This could be a smokescreen for the reverse-engineers.
It could also be second sourcing of parts, which makes
them more marketable.  Or the pretense of second-
sourcing.  And for all we know, a lot of the
chips in a mobile phone in Japan were designed
elsewhere.  Chip labels?  It's all just ink -- a very
inexpensive communications technology which
historically has been used to express the truth, the
whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me G--
[lightning bolt chars his fingers beyond recognition.]

I'd help solve this mystery, but my scanning electron
microscope is in the shop for repairs.

Not to mention that I'm typing this with my nose, now

-michael turner
leap@gol.com