(keitai-l) Re: article on streaming media to keitai

From: <portals_at_onebox.com>
Date: 08/25/01
Thought some of the subscribers might find this useful. This is an article on
the Sun site about a company that has made a platform for delivering streaming
VIDEO to J2ME devices using a footprint of <10K.-
http://industry.java.sun.com/javanews/stories/story2/0,1072,37675,00.html

/Chris Morgenstern
chrismorgen@gmx.net