(keitai-l) Re: Onboard memory question

From: Zev Blut <zev_at_atc.yamatake.co.jp>
Date: 10/09/01
Hello,

You expressed yourself clearly, perhaps I did not make it clear.
We are talking about the same thing.
DoCoMo gives you 10kb to store the application code you download.
It also gives you up to 10kb (although the docs say 5kb) to store
data such as high scores and such.  It is called the Scratchpad.

Zev