(keitai-l) Is it possible to access EzWeb email over the Internet w/o the phone ?

From: Benjamin Kowarsch <benjk_at_mac.com>
Date: 10/15/01
Hi.

I would like to use my email client software to access my email account
I have with KDDI au - that which is attached to my keitai.

I pointed the MUA for both SMTP and POP/IMAP at the address provided by
KDDI but unsuccessful. It won't connect to the server. Does anyone know
if there is a way to do this ? I suspect KDDI deliberately prevent their
users from accessing their EzWeb accounts by any other means than their
keitai, but can anybody confirm this ?

thanks
benjamin