(keitai-l) Re: quasimode - almost i-mode in Ericsson T68 and Trium Eclipse

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 10/26/01
Both these devices look very interesting. The TRIUM has a larger screen at
120x 143 however both only have 256 colours.
It would be nice to hear from anybody that has seen both devices side by
side for comparison of colour rendition etc. Also does anyone know the
actual resolution values in dpi for either of these devices? Does the
eclipse come with the Xpedio software installed?

The T68 is available in the UK from today but I contacted Mitsubishi Trium
and they have no definite launch date in Europe as yet.

John

www.alatto.com