(keitai-l) Re: Saturation reached? Keitai shops close...

From: Conrad Buck <conradbuck_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: 11/09/01
the disposable phones have been launched in the USA. $30 gets you 60 mins of
calls. The device has only a call and hang up button. Users dial the number
they want by speaking it into the microphone when connected to a automatic
operator. I believe verizon are launching it.

Many other throw away fones have been shwon in 'prototype' mode and most
have keyboards which of course is slight added cost as oppose to the one
mentioned above.

cannot find direct info on web but check latest copy of 'wires' magazine

cb

conradbuck@sympatico.ca