(keitai-l) Re: Saturation reached? Keitai shops close...

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 11/09/01
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>it hasn't fully penetrated by
>implementing more prepay, focusing on the guys in the Silver-Seats amongst
>others.

Prepay really is the key. In the UK, my mother's kids (all 6 of them, it's
a long story) all have basic prepay keitai, even the 7 year old. Yet the
family as a whole is very low tech - they do not even have a functional
internet connection, and very non-indulgent to the technological whims of
kids.

Prepay really has not been pushed here like it has in the UK. There is
still a LONG way to go.

Talking of prepay - did anyone hear what happened to those "paper keitai"
that were being developed in the US?

Nick

<offtopic> Anyone who knows where google and the like would look for meta
tags in a site full of dynamic virtual-framesets, could they possibly drop
me a line, I have a question that is not really keitai oriented</offtopic>