(keitai-l) Re: Saturation reached? Keitai shops close...

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 11/10/01
Was not i-mode DoCoMo's response to Keitai saturation?

An employee of the local Keitai shop I know says they have been relying
on Keitai upgrades not new users for years so I guess with the less than
spectacular launch of FOMA and delayed introduction of Au XHTML phones,
some shops must be hurting.

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com