(keitai-l) Re: NTT DoCoMo to launch video service for 3G phones

From: Manish Prabhune <applet_graphics_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11/14/01
I had posted the following some time back

The i-motion service to begin in this year sometime has been outlined.
It is the same in features the way it was announced as "planned" in March.
Following are the features.
[1] Max of 100 Kb MPEG-4 files
[2] Translates roughly to a 30 seconds of video clip or 100 seconds of audio
[3] For content delivery no special server needed, just place the contents
on the respective providers server.

Regards
Manish
www.imodeindia.com