(keitai-l) Re: SSL for P503i in JSP

From: Cheng Peter <peteinjp_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11/14/01
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

It looks like your opinion is not quite what we have observed so far.

JSP engine may do the work for content_length automatically but I don't
believe it does it in a way 503 series want.

So the same sympton occurs when I try your code below.

We use JAVA servlet, not tomcat nor Webspere (could this be why you don't
have such problem?).

My conclusion so far is that I need to set
response.setContentLength(#length) successfully somehow.

Related to this, I have found another problem.

I came up with a way to specify the length by subtracting
out.getRemaining() from out.getBufferSize() but this doesn't output a
correct number when the JSP file outputs SJIS codes as JAVA can't catch the
correct buffersize unless it's UNICODE.

I am not sure why it doesn't cause any problem in your programs.

Thanks in advance.

-Pete