(keitai-l) Re: page titles on iMode phones

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 11/14/01
> Being in the UK, I have no access to any iMode handsets or
> the network itself :(

This must hurt :)

> However, could someone please tell me if the iMode
> handsets will display page titles, like the following: If
> the title is displayed, is it *always* displayed,
> regardless of which device is accessing the page?

It's never displayed, but used for the Bookmark Description
(just a stupid emulator shows this on every page...but who
uses emulators anyway).

If you don't set it, the bookmark shows the URL
 and looks so funny like this:

Bookmarks
[1] docomo.ne.jp/blah

So it's important not to forget it. But even DoCoMo forgot
it, see archive:
http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/archives/2001-05/0125.html

Hope this helps,

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. Tokyo, Japan
i-mode/FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/