(keitai-l) Re: page titles on iMode phones

From: JAPON.NET <web_at_japon.net>
Date: 11/14/01
Good evening

You may assume that the title will usually NOT be displayed. (I tend to
recall that in the past certain handsets displayed it, but might have been
J-Phone's)

When/If the user bookmarks your site, the page title is the default bookmark
title. It is also used by mobile search engines so you should still put it.

Vincent J. Luna, Director
--
JAPON.NET llc.: Making Your Company Visible in Japan
web_at_japon.net   http://www.japon.net/web/

iMode Eye: Independent Source on Japan's mBiz
http://www.japon.net/imode/  日本のモバイルシーンを海外に!