(keitai-l) Re: i-appli communication limitations (was iMode Mail)

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 11/16/01
Jason,

Yes as per my past posting this is how we got round it. It may not
technically be a mail reader but as David Ginola says "It does the job".

I agree wholeheartedly that DoCoMo are limiting development of iapplis with
the current restrictions.

However now that we have finally got some decent colour phones in Europe
good old WAP on GPRS has no such limitations. Just maybe in this one area
Europe is ahead of i-mode :-). Of course as I said in first response could
be a lot easier just to use cHTML to read popmail.

www.alatto.com
 "Because I'm worth it"