(keitai-l) Re: imode emulator

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 11/21/01
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:

>My system seemed to be
>functioning, but looked aesthetically - crap.  Can I say that? (my output
>that is, not the interface). Is that to say that it will have a similar
>appearance on other had sets?

It is a little difficult to answer this, "crap" not being a terribly
clearly defined term...

iMimic emulates one particular phone. I don't know how far it goes in
emulating the grubby, broken details (e.g. some phones will display some
European characters, u umlaut and the like, but not others, other phones
won't display any.)

Perhaps a screenshot of your output in some webspace, then post a url, and
the coprophiliacs amongst us can give it certification as an accurate
facsimile of the imode aesthetic or not, as the case may be...

nick