(keitai-l) imode emulator(s)?

From: Paul Wallace <paul.wallace_at_prosolutions-ap.com>
Date: 11/22/01
Excuse me, I should have been more specifc.
    I was referring in particular to the word wrapping i.e the words  wrap
by letter. eg the word 'complete' looks like:

Please com
plete

And a drop down select input with a default option of 10, is viewed as 1,
presumably displaying the first digit. And subsequent options of 20, 30 are
viewed after selection as 2, 3 etc.
    I refer to my original question being that am I to experience similar
output on other handsets? Nothing to do with defecatory matter, merely an
aesthetic query.

Thanks

Paul.