(keitai-l) Re: imode emulator(s)?

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 11/22/01
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>    I was referring in particular to the word wrapping i.e the words  wrap
>by letter. eg the word 'complete' looks like:
>
>Please com
>plete
>
>And a drop down select input with a default option of 10, is viewed as 1,
>presumably displaying the first digit. And subsequent options of 20, 30
>are
>viewed after selection as 2, 3 etc.

Yes, this sounds normal. There is no "pretty" auto line break - you have
to handle that yourself. Form pulldown contents will wrap as well, but
only when you actually click on the form. Prior to that they will simply
be cut off, so make sure you have the most significant part in the first
14 chars of each element.

Nick