(keitai-l) Re: iAPPli and cHTML

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 11/23/01
Simple answer is you can't, unless you use the iAppli from the start
to perform the browsing function also and even then you're limited to
directly talking to the site you downloaded the iAppli from.

Tom.

--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom_at_nooper.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs