(keitai-l) Re: Feedback on Viral marketing and social network platform

From: Alex Goatcher <alex_at_mikoishi.com>
Date: 11/26/01
Dear All,

We have been developing a platform called lightship that allows content
and service providers to plug marketing programs directly into existing
systems without coding or significant investment.

It also allows them to white brand and/or consolidate
existing services with our revenue model is essentially success based.

If anyone would feel compelled to have a butchers at some of the info
on our site www.mikoishi.com and provide me some feedback,
good, bad , what ever, I would be v grateful.

other stuff, if you have read this far and still don't
think I'm being a cheeky git, here goes :-

Anyone else developed any wrapping technology ?

Do you know of anyone else in this field ?

Any good Viral marketing sources relevant to Japan ?

Any developers in Singapore looking for more work ?

For the rest, this group and archive has provided me
with a wealth of incites and knowledge, my thanks to you all.

Cheers

Alex Goatcher