(keitai-l) Re: Accesng web server

From: Dibyendu <dibyendu.bhattacharya_at_eximsoft.com>
Date: 11/27/01
Nik ,
Thank u for the reply . But still I have some doubt . I am using DOJA
KtoolBar , and the Network.jar file is located in
J2MEWSDK4DOJA/apps/network/bin  folder . I am not able to access the jar
file from web server . As the Jar file is in the above mentioned folder ,
getSourceUrl() return null . So , I am not able to connect to the Apache web
server any way .
I think , for that I need to run the jar file from web server itself . For
that what I need to do ?

The security exception is coming because , iAppli can only access its
originating server , but in my case , there is no originating server . The
iAppli are located at the current working directory of Doja Toolbar .

Please suggest , what else I need to do  ?
Can I run i-appli from webser using DOJA Ktoolbar  ?
waiting for ur reply .
dibyendu .