(keitai-l) SSL + NTT Gateway (cont.)

From: Paul Wallace <paul.wallace_at_prosolutions-ap.com>
Date: 11/30/01
Thanks for that (below),
    As this may be the pivotal crux of the success of this particular
project, can anyone extrapolate on this? Can a non-official web site set up
a connection using SSL? That is, is it possible for i-mode users to submit
sensitive data to non-official web sites using SSL? If they cannot, what
other security mechanisms are in place? I have read about SSL on the NTT
site, but it does not specify.

Many thanks

Paul Wallace