(keitai-l) Re: list boxes, soft keys, and the N503iS

From: Dibyendu <dibyendu.bhattacharya_at_eximsoft.com>
Date: 11/27/01
The panel which contain a list box can acess soft keys....
Add this two line in your panel

this.setComponentListener(new ListenerClass());
this.setSoftKeyListener(new SoftKeyListenerClass());

and implement the ListenerClass according to your need ....
Here "listbox" is the ListBox (May me numbered , Radio buttons , ....) which
is assumed to be initialised .

    class ListenerClass implements ComponentListener {

        public void componentAction(Component c, int type, int param) {

                if (c == listbox) {

                if (type == ComponentListener.SELECTION_CHANGED) {
                            int i = listbox.getSelectedIndex();
                }

                 }

          }