(keitai-l) How to do in i-appli ?

From: Poornakala <poornakala_v_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11/30/01
Hi all,

1)   How can i display a web page from an i-appli ? or put starightly How do we invoke a browser application from an i-appli.

2)  I have a CHTML content stored on the scratch pad how do I render it as a web page?

3)  I have an image that should be shown on to a web page How to do it in i-appli?

With the limited set of API for i-appli can we design a browser using it.

5)  If I use any of java SDK API's in my i-appli will it run on the KVM of the mobile ? On the emulator it runs but what about on the mobile? My understanding is like we need to use only the API 's of docomo. Am i right?

Please clarify the above doubts & help me.

Thanks a lot,

Poornakala