(keitai-l) foma observation

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 12/01/01
Hi all,

Left it a bit late to get some tickets for the world cup next year
so now I'm resorting to the dial up lottery to win a chance to buy
a ticket. I guess I've a pretty good chance as we've lots
of phones to register with :)

Anyway its one of those menu driven numbers, where you listen, key
in some numbers, listen some more, key in more numbers etc. The
thing I noticed when I used a foma phone was the latency of entering
various numbers. On the regular i-mode phones, you'd listen, key in
a 8 digit number, put the phone to your ear and you'd be hearing the
wait longer to get the menu and perhaps hear the last 3 digits still
being entered in. Wonder is this just a handset thing? Anyone else
noticed anything similar?

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com