(keitai-l) Re: online imotion demo

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 12/06/01
> NTT DoCoMo has updated the "i-mode and the 3G Network" section of its web
> site. A demonstration of the video-clip distribution service "i-motion" is
> now available.
> To see the demonstration, http://www.nttdocomo.com/html/imode05_4.html

Mhm, yes it shows the right flow (except that there is no English
i-motion available, this is Japan after all)...but they also claim:
Quote DoCoMo: "The content and operation shown in this demonstration
are a simplified version of this service, and vary slightly (sic!)
from the actual products and services...".

Maybe you missed our showcase update, but it shows actually
the *real* products and services:

http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/?l=en

;)

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. Tokyo, Japan
i-mode/FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/