(keitai-l) Re: handwriting as Japanese input method for the keitai

From: Daniel Doron <danield_at_celvibe.com>
Date: 01/02/02
I believe that with the growth of both Wi-Fi (wireless 802.11b) and
bluetooth technologies your PDA and Keitai will interface to offer a
more complete and compelling solution for those type of text based
applications, i.e. hand writing recognition, email sending, EMS, MMS....
or any other application which is already implemented on one of them.
However we should expect in a couple of years later a convergence of
Keitais and PDAs where the Keitai-PDA is fully capable of providing
Keitai functions both technically and ergonomically (design wise).