(keitai-l) Re: Spam prevention step from DoCoMo

From: Paul Lester <paul.lester_at_lincmedia.co.jp>
Date: 01/09/02
Microsoft did the same thing.  On Hotmail reject everything
unless it ends in msn.com....

Result:

Next day spammers use emails that end in msn.com.

Next Result:

    I set all email that is sent to my non-hotmail account that ends in
msn.com to junk. with my Netscape filter.

Final Result:
I don't get spam.  (never got a useful message from msn.com yet)

    Now if DoCoMo does the same.....
the same thing will happen almost immediately
which will be a little bad for docomo. But not too bad.