(keitai-l) Re: Vodafone enters m-payment arena

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 01/17/02
> It said the point and pay demonstrations showed financial
> transactions with credit, debit or checking account data being sent
> via IrDA interface from devices like Palm handhelds or mobile
> phones to an IrDA enabled point-of-sale (POS) terminal or a vending
> machine.

yes, that's cool and reminds me as I got my first palm, that I
could record IR signals from other devices...I opened the doors
of my friends cars, switched the channels of my neighbors TV
and more of these childish stuff. Now I can even copy other peoples
financial information to my palm (which now rests in piece(s)) and
support my wallet to keep it's shape while in shopping frenzy.

:)

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. Tokyo, Japan
i-mode/FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/