(keitai-l) mInt (Mobile Internet) Product Release - FREE - Check it out!

From: Jamie Hughes <jamie_at_intadev.com>
Date: 01/22/02
Hi to all,

I think this will be very useful to many of you in the Keitai-L
community:

We have just released mInt, our new mobile browser contents management
tool. It's available free of charge via download: http://m.intadev.com
<http://m.intadev.com/>

mInt (mobile internet, pronounced "mint") allows you to create and
deploy content for internet enabled mobile and PDA devices, and is
compatible with i-mode, J-Sky, EZweb, WAP 2.0, Palm and PocketPC etc.
More will be added to this list with time.

I'm sure many people on this list are likely to find mInt a really
useful tool. So, please feel free to download and use it, and if you
have any feedback, let me know.

We are constantly working on increasing the functionality and improving
mInt, so keep an eye on our website for updates.

Jamie
IntaDev Inc.
Tel: +81 (03) 5549-2830
Fax: +81 (03) 5549-2833